The 200 Watt Power Inverter has an 400-watt peak surge power. A built-In, high speed cooling fan helps keep the unit cool and there is an On/Off Switch, 2 USB ports, 2 AC receptacles and LED Indicator. Ideal for running laptops, cell phones, lights, stereos, radios and CD players in cars and trucks.
THOR inverters have set the standard with the way you deal with your mobile power needs, providing a reliable source of AC power. A power inverter converts the DC electricity from batteries into everyday AC power. With a THOR inverter you won’t need to rely on DC-powered electronics or a generator to have power for tools, electronics, or any AC power needs.
Ideal for using and charging most small gaming systems, tablets, mp3 players, mobile phones, and many more USB power management devices. The unit includes a 5 foot cigarette lighter cord for ease of use, and dual USB Ports combined with a Slim profile.
Don’t come up short when it comes to keeping your kids happy on a road trip, with the THOR TH200-PPI series power inverter you can reach the back seat and more!!
- Surge power capability (peak power): 400 Watts
- DC input / operating voltage: 11 to 16 Volts
- Output voltage: 120 Volts ac / Output frequency: 60 Hz / Output wave form: modified sine wave
- Battery low voltage shutdown: 10.5 +/- 0.5 Volts High input voltage protection: 15V
- No load current: < 0.8 Amps
- Full load efficiency: >85%
- AC Output Socket Type: 2 – 3 prong
- Fuse protection: Yes
- Dimensions: 4.5"L x 6.0"W x 2"H
- Product Net Weight: 1.6-lbs
Electronic Circuit Protection:
- Overload Protection – Inverter will automatically shut down if load exceeds inverter rating.
- Smart Surge Control – Inverter will attempt to start loads above the continuous rating for up to 10 seconds.
- Voltage Protection – Whenever the input exceeds 16 volts DC or is less than 9.5 volts, the inverter will automatically shutdown.
- Short Circuit Protection – Automatically shuts down until short circuit is removed.
- Thermal Cutoff – Automatically shuts down if internal temperature exceeds safe design parameters.